We thank you in advance for your generosity!
SOAR relies solely on donations to offer our life-changing services at no cost to our participating foster youths. Your potential tax-deductible contribution will make all the difference in giving foster youth a chance to soar and hope for a bright future.
Please provide the following information if your company will match your gift.
Donations In Honor of a Person
Please let us know if your donation is made in honor of a person. If so, we would like to know how to contact this person or his/her heir to express our gratitude.
Donations of goods and services help reduce our operating costs. These are dollars saved to be spent directly on other services for our young people.
To donate your time, please check the opportunities on Volunteer with Us
If you can donate one or more items on the wish list below, please email us at email@example.com
- 20 copies of Seven Habits of Effective Teens–The Choice is Yours book
- 45 youth backpacks
- 10 pairs of water shoes of different sizes
- 45 1/2″ ring binders (white)
- 45 notebooks
- 45 journals
- 90 pencils
- 90 ball-point pens
- 45 Markers (in sets)
- 20 Magazines (sports, fashion, home, geography) for story-boarding
- 45 lanyards
- 4 First aid kits
- Basketball, football, saucer ball, or board games for youth
- Lunch (sandwiches) for 20 people